Useful information about your stay with us:
You can confirm your reservation either by email or online via the offer that you received from us by email. There, a link will lead you directly to the booking.
We request that you make a deposit in the amount of 20% of the total rental charge within 10 days to our bank account. This will fix your reservation.
Our banking details
Bank: Raiffeisenkasse Welsberg-Gsies-Taisten
Account holder: Kahn Josef
IBAN: IT 66 Y 08148 59070 000301000071
BIC - SWIFT: RZS BIT 21052
We accept cash, Maestro (debit card), Visa, or MasterCard
Of course, you can decide when and how long you would like to stay. The apartments can even be booked for a one- or two-night stay. However, please understand that the minimum stay in the peak season (July, August, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and Mardi Gras) is 3 nights.
- Up to 1 month prior to arrival, no cancellation fee is payable.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to arrival, 40% of the total rental amount is due.
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival, 60% of the total rental amount is due.
- In the last week before the arrival date, 70% of the total rental amount is due.
- If you cancel on or after the planned arrival date, we charge the total rental amount.
Please understand that we only accept cancellations in writing. We recommend taking out trip cancellation insurance.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Your apartment is ready for occupancy starting from 3 pm on the arrival date. On the departure date, we ask that you vacate your apartment by 10 am for a thorough final cleaning. It is important to us that all our guests can receive an exceptionally clean apartment.
The kitchen in your apartment is fully equipped with dishes, glasses, cutlery, pots and pans, and tea towels, as well as a dishwasher and detergent, refrigerator, electric stove, and microwave. A coffee maker, toaster, kettle, and egg cooker are available on request.
- Fresh, in-season fruit as a welcome gift
- Relaxation in the sauna area
- Children’s game room with foosball table
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron, and ironing board
- Ski and service room with ski boot dryer
- Final cleaning of the apartment
- A full set of bedding, towels, bathrobes, and tea towels available in every apartment
- Toboggan rental in the winter
- Bicycle rental in the summer
- Traditional barbecue day at our alpine hut in the Verselltal in the summer months
A children’s cot, changing mat, and highchair are available for your baby on request.
- The nearest shops in St. Martin: Amhof grocery store with in-house organic bakery
- The nearest shops in Pichl: Coop grocery store
- The nearest shops in St. Magdalena: Reier grocery store
- Waldsamer dairy
- Regiohof fine jams
- The nearest shops in Welsberg: Hellweger sports shop, Hintner shoe store…
Bicycles & toboggans
You can rent both from us free of charge. For e-bikes, we charge a small rental fee.
Are dogs allowed?
Your four-legged friend is most welcome here. However, for the consideration of other guests, we ask you not to take your dog into the bedrooms and to keep them away from our high-quality upholstery. A leash must be used around the hotel. We charge €10.00 per day for your dog’s stay.
Is smoking allowed?
All our apartments are non-smoking accommodations.
Cuisine & shopping opportunities
In St. Martin in the Gsieser Tal, you will find a recommendable grocery store with organic bakery, a dairy, cafes, and various food shops, which will brighten up your holiday with local food and delicacies.