Apartment Kahnwirt Type E
83 m² for 2-8 persons
The vacation apartment showcases a traditional design that extensively utilizes natural wood to honor the architecture of our historical building. Special details such as indirect lighting contribute to creating a cozy atmosphere that invites relaxation and fosters an inviting ambiance.
|Period||2 pers.||3 pers.||4 pers.||5 pers.||6 pers.||7 pers.||8 pers.|
|16.09.2023 - 06.10.2023||145 €||145 €||145 €||170 €||195 €||220 €||245 €|
|06.10.2023 - 06.12.2023||135 €||135 €||135 €||160 €||185 €||210 €||235 €|
- The prices are stated per day per apartment
- The prices are valid for a minimum stay of 4 nights
- For stays of 3 nights or fewer, we charge an additional fee of € 20 per night
- Children up to 2 years of age receive a 100% discount (children’s cot and changing mat are gladly provided)
- For people 14 years of age or older, a local tax of € 2.10 per person per night will be charged. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
- Surcharge for pets: € 12 - 15 per day
- The apartment can be booked in combination with half-board at the Kahnwirt Inn (on reservation)
- Price for dinner (4-course menu): € 28 per person
- Price for breakfast (farmhouse breakfast with local produce): € 17 per person
- Children receive a discount for breakfast and dinner depending on their age age 0 - 2 100%
age 2 - 6 50%
age 6 - 12 30%
- A welcome gift
- Relaxation in the sauna area (Residence Kahn)
- Children’s game room with foosball table (Residence Kahn)
- Laundry room with washing machine, iron, and ironing board (Residence Kahn)
- Ski and service room with ski boot dryer
- Final cleaning of the apartment
- A full set of bedding, towels, bathrobes, and tea towels available in every apartment
- Toboggan rental in the winter
- Bicycle rental in the summer
- Traditional barbecue day at our alpine hut in the Verselltal in the summer months
Amenities for an extra charge:
It is important to us that you feel right at home. And so that you can look forward to your arrival, we will gladly provide you with the following amenities on request (upon reservation and for a small surcharge):
- Farm produce set (4 free-range eggs, 1 litre of farm-fresh milk, 250 grams of butter, ½ kg natural honey, ½ kg natural yogurt)
- Bread basket (with two rolls, one small loaf of farm-fresh bread, and three assorted mini-buns)
- Brettlmarende (bacon and cheese platter with local varieties)
- Wine set (one bottle of South Tyrolean Lagrein, one bottle of South Tyrolean Chardonnay)
- Juice set (one bottle of South Tyrolean apple juice, one bottle of orange juice, and one bottle of sparkling mineral water)
- Coffee set (selected assortment from the local Caroma roastery for the filter coffee maker, one litre of fresh milk, filter coffee maker with cups)
- Tea set (three selected varieties of fruit tea, herbal tea, and black tea, as well as a teapot with cups)
- Spice set (salt, pepper, and herbal salt)
You can confirm your reservation either by email or online via the offer that you received from us by email. There, a link will lead you directly to the booking.
We request that you make a deposit in the amount of 20% of the total rental charge within 10 days to our bank account. This will fix your reservation.
Our banking details
Bank: Raiffeisenkasse Welsberg-Gsies-Taisten
Account holder: Kahn Josef
IBAN: IT 66 Y 08148 59070 000301000071
BIC - SWIFT: RZS BIT 21052
We accept cash, Maestro (debit card), Visa, or MasterCard
Of course, you can decide when and how long you would like to stay. The apartments can even be booked for a one- or two-night stay. However, please understand that the minimum stay in the peak season (July, August, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and Mardi Gras) is 3 nights.
- Up to 1 month prior to arrival, no cancellation fee is payable.
- Up to 2 weeks prior to arrival, 40% of the total rental amount is due.
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival, 60% of the total rental amount is due.
- In the last week before the arrival date, 70% of the total rental amount is due.
- If you cancel on or after the planned arrival date, we charge the total rental amount.
Please understand that we only accept cancellations in writing. We recommend taking out trip cancellation insurance.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Your apartment is ready for occupancy starting from 3 pm on the arrival date. On the departure date, we ask that you vacate your apartment by 10 am for a thorough final cleaning. It is important to us that all our guests can receive an exceptionally clean apartment.
A children’s cot, changing mat, and highchair are available for your baby on request.
- The nearest shops in St. Martin: Amhof grocery store with in-house organic bakery
- The nearest shops in Pichl: Coop grocery store
- The nearest shops in St. Magdalena: Reier grocery store
- Waldsamer dairy
- Regiohof fine jams
- The nearest shops in Welsberg: Hellweger sports shop, Hintner shoe store…
Bicycles & toboggans
You can rent both from us free of charge. For e-bikes, we charge a small rental fee.
Are dogs allowed?
Your four-legged friend is most welcome here. However, for the consideration of other guests, we ask you not to take your dog into the bedrooms and to keep them away from our high-quality upholstery. A leash must be used around the hotel. We charge €10.00 per day for your dog’s stay.
Is smoking allowed?
All our apartments are non-smoking accommodations.